Monday, December 13, 2010

Update on Olivia

She seems to be doing a bit better.   She passed a 2 oak leaf particles and a bit of paper that Amelia watercolored.  I caught her with it in her mouth Friday and thought I fished it all out, but apparently not.  I hope that is all that it was. 

She still isn't too interested in eating and gets distracted easily.   It's now taking about an hour and a half to feed her.

We're headed to Dr. Miller's in Florida tomorrow for our 6 month checkup.  4 hour drive.  We're dropping Amelia off at a friend's tomorrow morning at 5 am.  After the appointment, we will turn around and drive straight back.  I am NOT looking forward to it.  And my poor mom is coming with me.  She is such a trooper.

1 comment:

Growingtogether said...

Praying for you guys on this trip. Hugs!!_Connie