I'm going to lighten up and list some things I think are wonderful. My blogging might be a bit emotionally schizophrenic for the next few weeks, so bear with me as I go through the ups and downs of the predeployment cycle.
TOP TEN LIST OF WHY I LOVE AND ADMIRE MY BROTHERS (Todd and Paul):
1. They love their wives.
2. They are loyal and faithful husbands.
3. They are loving and involved dads, they take the time to play with their kids and talk to them.
4. They love mom and dad!! And they help them out when they can.
5. They are hard workers - they give 120% to every thing they do. They are definately not afraid of work. They spend a lot of time and energy providing for their families.
6. They are detail oriented - when they do something, they pay attention to detail and care about doing an excellent job. They are really very smart.
7. They have strong morals and ethics. They often put others first ahead of themselves, but are very quiet and humble about it.
8. They are very funny. VERY funny. Paul's sense of humor is a lot drier, and sometimes it takes you a few minutes to realize he just poked fun at something, but they are hysterical. Todd cracks me up and we can talk for hours about stupid stuff; and I think if we all lived in the same city we'd spend a lot of time laughing. We just don't get to see each other enough in relaxed situations - time is so short we cram a lot of serious stuff in when we see each other.
9. They have cute kids :)
10. They love me!!!!! :) I know they do, even though our family is notoriously horrible at communicating by phone or letter. (I last spoke with Todd in January, Paul in December). I hope they know how much I love them. Way deep down inside!!