Friday, October 3, 2008

My sister's kids

2 0f 9 fabulous kids
When you get to the page, type in "johnson" as the password.

For some reason, that link isn't working, so try www.herdofbirdz.com and then go to "client proofing", then type "johnson" as the password.

One of my nieces decided to donate her hair to locks of love. Before she did, my sister wanted to take some pictures of her with a local photographer. This photographer is incredible! If you're in the Dallas area and need one, give her a buzz. She might be coming out to the Beaufort area in the future, so if you're in my area and need one, give her a buzz also.

And, can I say that my sister is absolutely gorgeous???!! And those are only 2 of her 9 kids. She's a great mom.

I think it's fun to have so many nieces and nephews. I have from oldest to youngest (these include my brothers and sister in law's and my own kid):

Zeke
Katie
Eli
Braden
Dylan
Asa
Bella
Molly
Vivi
Kolton
Greta
Amelia
Noah
Lucy
Thomas baby unknown!

FIFTEEN KIDS!! I wish I could get them all together in one place and have a big huge party.

2 comments:

Mary*Ann said...

Wow, wow, wow. Beautiful sister, beautiful nieces, beautiful pictures. My girl donated her hair to the Pantene "Beautiful Lengths" program in back March.

Laurie said...

Thanks! I'm going to Texas in November to have this woman take some pics of my daughter.

I think it's amazing when young girls are courageous enough to donate their hair. I know I was not that bold.