Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can I just say...

that I am SO SO tired of pretending to be a dragon.

If I hear, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY! be a dragon!" one. more. time. I am going to hide in the stuffed animals.

She's got this weird dragon and gloves thing going on. She wants me to wear her daddy's desert combat gloves OR Pampa's biker gloves, growl at her and pretend to be a dragon. I'm supposed to catch her, squeeze her, she yells "let me go!" and we do it all over again. Over and over and over and over. Day after day.

So. Tired.

This afternoon I go in to wake her up from her nap, and she's still groggy and sleepy. Without opening her eyes, she mumbles, "Someone be a dragon" and then falls back asleep.

When will it ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

never, it will never end

Karen said...

try hide and seek, you tell her to hide and stay there till you find her....it is amazing how long they will sit and be quiet..haha...okay not really cause they start hollaring "come find me" when you are about 8 inches from them. Dalton plays the same game or same way for ever then one day there is something new that comes along and takes it's place. Right now he is on a Bolt kick since we saw the movie last week. What drives me nuts is when he is playing puppy and runs around and barks and fakes lifting his leg on things because "I am a boy mommy". ugh the things they come up with.

Mandy said...

I feel the same way every time Noah says "PLAY TRAINS!" It's what he wants to do all day when he's inside. He never tires of it. And HE chooses which trains I play with. God forbid I play w/ Henry, Henry's Tender, the green circus train, the red caboose or Rheneus (this week anyway). I'm only allowed what HE gives me. I feel your pain!