Friday, May 23, 2008

Taking the plunge...

I'm getting ready to email everyone the blog address. So far only 3 people know it. Rafe's been asking me to do this for a few weeks now, and I keep putting it off out of trepidation. I started this because I wanted a way to showcase little vignettes of our life to friends and family without inundating everyone with lots of emails. That way, if you are interested, you can click in when you have time; and if you're not, then you won't have to mess with it.

One of the main reasons I started it was for Rafe - his schedule is so crazy and email can be sporadic. This way he will be able to check in on our lives and our thoughts while he's gone (which is most of the time) and the rest of you guys can too.

I'm not too sure if anyone will be interested in this. I'm definately not very funny, and I write a lot because I'm a fast typer. Feel free to comment on anything you want to. If you double click on any picture in a post, it should open up into a larger picture. Let me know what you think, and if there is anything you'd like to see more of!

We love you all and wish we were closer to everyone. We miss all the unique qualities of the people we love. Although we may not talk, call or write often, please know and believe that you live in our hearts and we think about you much more often than you know. In my ideal world, we'd all live on one giant compound so we could visit and have fun. Just knock first. :)

No comments: