Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ten things I love about my husband


  1. the rubber spider (it's really a love/hate relationship) that has popped up periodically during our entire marriage in unexpected places. It startles the living daylights out of me but also makes me laugh. The worst place?? Amelia's diaper bag.
  2. hiding when the lights are out, I think he's in bed and then he sneaks around the other side and touches my leg and freaks me out. It scares me and makes me laugh at the same time.
  3. the cute smile he has when he tickles me
  4. his organizational skills
  5. his knowledge of the Bible
  6. the memory that defines my husband as a playful, fun guy - sneaking out to "BOO" our neighbors one Halloween, him dressed all in black (including a black cap), skulking in the bushes and trying to avoid the streetlights, running a zigzag pattern and hiding after ringing the doorbell and running, me laughing hysterically and him trying to shush me as we run back into the house and slam the door shut! (or like the time he scared me at the window while I was washing dishes...wait.. notice a theme here??!?!?!)
  7. his compassion
  8. his intelligence
  9. the way he makes me laugh when I'm really mad at him and we have to make our pinkies "hug"
  10. his beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes
Now that I think of it, I don't really love the rubber spider, but it does make me laugh. I tried to leave it at my sister's house, but my darn brother-in-law snuck it into my bags and scared me half to death when I opened them once I got off the plane in Beaufort.

No comments: