Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Confession

I love, love, LOVE to read. Mostly non-fiction. There is so much information out in this world to learn!!! It's fascinating to me. I should be doing something productive right now, like laundry. But Amelia is still sleeping, so I've been reading homeschooling blogs, military stuff, and recipes.

Here are a few of today's favorite websites:
http://www.collegedegree.com/library/financial-aid/top-50-homeschooling
If you like homeschooling, you'll love these blogs - so interesting!

http://www.elise.com/recipes/
My all time numero uno favorite cooking website - why? Partly because Elise's dad is funny and her family seems so nice. Read for a while, and you'll see what I mean. But mostly because every single recipe I've ever tried on that site has been over the top delicious food for normal families.

www.commissaries.com
Why? Because I love to click the link to the sales items for the week and see in percentages how much money I'd save if I went shopping RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. food. yum.

My poor husband. While he worked hard all day on SOP's (standard operating procedures), I worked hard today at RIP (resting in place) and typing on the blog during Amelia's nap. :)

No comments: