Friday, April 25, 2008



This morning was fun! We went to a friend's house to babysit, and the baby slept the whole time! Amelia played outside on the swingset and in the yard while I dug up 4 rosebush plants she wanted to get rid of, moved some hostas around and sprinkled some fire ant killer. My friend was only gone about an hour and a half, but in that time I realized how nice it was to have a fenced in back yard. Her kitchen has large windows and sliding glass doors that go out onto the patio and yard, and I washed dishes while keeping an eye on Amelia. She loved being outdoors with the security of running back in when she wanted to see Mommy. I loved the freedom to do more things without her wanting to be RIGHT EXACTLY THERE... where mommy is! Her favorite phrase is "ah wan see!" (I want to see!) when I'm doing anything, especially in the kitchen. She loves to watch me wash dishes or cook.

Funny... Rafe says the same thing... about the whole washing dishes and cooking bit! hahaha

No comments: