Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do you remember me?

YouTube Video

This was supposedly made by a 15 year old girl. I've seen it before, and it never fails to bring me to tears. When I watch it, I am reminded of the men we have met since TBS who will never come home to their families. One in particular stands out - he and his wife helped us move into our apartment in Quantico right after we married. He was an outstanding Marine, husband, and father.

Thank you to everyone who has written to Rafe while he's been deployed. There aren't too many of you, but every letter of support and love you've written has been deeply appreciated and very welcome by him.

"How old do you have to be to die? he said & I said I didn't think anybody was ever old enough & that made sense to him since he was still new to the world & remembered how forever had been." (STORY PEOPLE)

No comments: