Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rafe, this one's for you...

I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Make a tea Daddy" (making tea for Daddy). She's pretty darn happy with Daddy right now. He sent a beautiful Iraqi box to her for a present today. I saw it in the mailbox and went inside to get her so she could have the excitement of taking it out of the mailbox. It helps her to realize that someone else sent her something, rather than it just showing up in the house. She was very excited to open it and see the beautiful beads inside and the letter from him. She was jabbering away and I couldn't tell what she was saying, but I picked out "box my DADDY!", very possessive and happy about both the box and daddy! :) Then she went to sit down in front of her stove to make daddy some tea. Before she sat down she asked me if it was ok to put the box on the floor. You can't tell but it's right behind her. What a sweet girl.

No comments: