Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Friends

Amelia had a friend over to play this week and they were hysterical together! Although Mia normally goes for the dragon costume, she went for a princess one this day and picked out all her own stuff. The only thing I helped her with was the dress. Now it's the Duck and the Dragon...

I couldn't stop laughing at the two of them. Every time Amelia would take her hands off her duck head, it would fall down in her face. After a while, she just walked around like that. It was so funny that I pretended not to hear her when she asked me to fix it. hee hee Bad Mommy

I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Readin' papuh".
One. Sheet. At. A. Time. Thanks, Amelia. :)

Hippie Chick, with a bit of Aunt Jemima headwrap thrown in for the heck of it






No comments: