Monday, January 19, 2009

Naartjie Sale!

LOVE THESE CLOTHES!

These clothes are soft, colorful, stretchy cotton and I love them on Amelia! My sister picked up two outfits for me when she was in San Diego. I wanted to buy something colorful for her to have pictures taken in. It killed me to pay full price but I didn't have a choice at the time, I needed some "dressy fun" clothes for the pictures.

But now they are on sale!! 40% OFF!

I'm telling everyone this so you will rush right over and buy so they will run out and I won't be tempted.

I will say, buy large. I think they run about a half size small, and it's stretchy cotton so they will fit snugly a size larger, and still have room to grow into them.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I got some great deals! 2 or 3 shirts for Noah and a puffer vest. Plus a shirt and pair of pants for Elliot. All for $30 something! Thanks for the tip! I think the boys stuff is a lot cheaper.