Thursday, January 22, 2009

Year of Transformation

Every time Rafe deploys or goes on training for any length of time, I always make a goal to accomplish before he returns. On long deployments, it's always been pay our debt down and become organized. The first I'm great at and the second I'm horrible at.

I had just written a huge post about why the first six months of this deployment and all of last year was basically a wash, then I accidentally deleted it. So instead, I am going to give Rafe a sneak preview of what he will see in some (not all) of the rooms... and this is my year of transformation! I am going to finish it!

Before, unpacked but not sure of the "home" for things
Another before, as I tried to sort magazines (those boxes are filled with magazines and papers)

Today, while Amelia was asleep

Today


Today



No comments: